WINDOWS

Replacement Windows
By Champion Forest Exteriors

Get In Touch

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Windows

Serving The Woodlands and North Houston area

Can you feel the cold from outside when standing next to your windows in the winter? Does your AC struggle during the summertime to try and keep up? If you said yes to either of these it is time to start planning on replacing your windows. Woodlands Windows has over 38 years of experience. Call us today if you’re ready for new Simonton or Andersen replacement windows.

We advise our customers to replace all their windows if they are considering changing one. Typically if one window is underperforming, all of them are. A complete home window replacement will ensure that every opening in your home is contributing to your energy efficiency. Older windows don’t keep the heat out during the Texas heat. They also will not keep you warm during the winter.

There are several advantages to replacing all the windows in your home. Replacement windows will save you money in the long run and they definitely add curb appeal. If you ever do decide that you would like to sell your home, replacement windows offer a great return on investment. Builder’s Magazine reports that replacement windows actually return about 85% of their cost with the increased value of your home.

We only work with the Best Replacement Windows

Simonton Windows
Andersen Windows

Simonton Replacement Windows

Why should you choose Simonton Windows for your Home?  For over 70 years Simonton windows have been an excellent choice for new or replacement windows in your home. Simonton has been a leader and innovator in the market since 1946 manufacturing high-quality windows and doors. When other manufacturers have began producing a little bit of everything, Simonton has niched down and manufactured only vinyl windows over the last thirty-five years.  Replacement Windows by Simonton are known for their energy efficiency, their superior quality, and functional durability.

Simonton Windows

The Woodlands Vinyl Windows

Simonton Windows helps homeowners keep their house cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Every window we install from Simonton is ENERGY STAR certified and engineered to provide a lifetime of energy efficiency. Woodlands Windows is proud to install Simonton Windows because they produce quality replacement windows. We only use the absolute highest quality windows and that is why we use Simonton for our vinyl replacement windows.

There is no hidden cost. We start with a thorough in-home consultation and measure your windows. We will take the time to explain everything to you and are very clear about our pricing. It’s important to know and understand what it is you are getting… From the product to installation and warranty. Simonton has one of the best warranties in the marketplace.  If you are looking for a high-quality window that looks fantastic, call Woodlands Windows today and get the windows you deserve.

Andersen Replacement Windows

The Woodlands Windows

The Andersen 100 Series windows are known for durability and performance. They are designed for the ease of use for which Andersen is famous. These windows are beautiful. Our installers like working with them and they offer homeowners superior energy efficiency. Year after year Andersen invests in improved manufacturing of the best products. They will continue to be the best composite window on the market.

Woodlands Windows is here to handle 100% of your replacement windows project and Andersen is the only choice if you choose composite. Andersen’s composite material is called Fibrex. It is composed of 40% wood fiber that is mostly reclaimed from Andersen manufacturing processes. The other 60 percent is thermoplastic polymer. About 12% of the glass Andersen uses is reclaimed glass.

Composite Replacement Windows

Serving The Woodlands and North Houston area

Vinyl is a great material for replacement windows and the Andersen 100 Series products are twice as rigid and stable as vinyl. We know that Andersen Windows will look as good 10 years down the road as they do the day that we installed them. Andersen 100 series comes in many styles for you to choose from. Andersen 100 Series windows add value and understated appeal to any home with smooth corners, an attractive matte finish, and low-profile hardware. This low maintenance window offers energy efficiency, durability, and an attractive twenty year warranty to put you at ease.

It is important that you make the right decision when choosing your replacement windows. There are so many options out there to choose from. Call Woodlands Windows today for a free consultation at your home or fill out our form and we will call you.

The Woodlands Windows

1555 Lake Woodlands Drive, The Woodlands, TX 77380
(281) 562-7557